Association for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering is a legal person under private law established under the Government Ordinance no. 26 of January 30, 2000.
The Association is an independent, non political and non (not profit).
Association conducted the following activities:
deration of Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering – IFHTSE.
* Promotion techniques and technologies of heat treatment and surface engineering industry;
* Supporting scientific and technical creative work;
* Support activities by organizing seminars, or other, seek improvement of personnel in the field;
* Support for international collaborations in the field;
* Support the organization of scientific and technical events in the field;
* Support for editing of publications, studies and summary information in the field;
* Collaboration with other associations in the country and abroad;
Association in carrying out the proposed activities fall into relationships with organizations, agencies, institutes, companies home and abroad, establishing relations of cooperation or partnership with them. Association for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering is a member of the International Fe